On Friday evening, Amy, Kristen and I were in Dick's Sporting Goods looking for Christopher and Misha. My phone rang and it was Christopher, who had left the store, and was looking for us back at Aeropostale where the two girls and I had originally started. I rounded up Kristen easily enough playing on the little putting green in the back corner of the store, but when I turned around to find Amy, she had disappeared. I don't enjoy walking through a store calling for my children, but I kept calling for Amy and looking for her. No luck. No Amy. Chris was now waiting for us in the entrance and I sent Kristen to stand with him and to not get herself lost. Misha came in to the store and suddenly I was missing two children. Seriously, was there some kind of vortex that was sucking my children in? As a last resort, I went to the front desk and asked the employee working there if there was PA capabilities in the store. I looked over at Chris, smiled, and he seemed to know exactly what I was going to do.
"Would Amy and Misha please meet their party at the front check out counters." What do you know, all of a sudden two girls appear out of nowhere. None too happy, I might add. "Why did you do that? We were just right over there!" Well, I had looked over there and over here and everywhere. Chris and I shared a self-satisfied smile and high five as we walked out the door.