Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leaping for Joy on Leap Day

29 reasons why I love my husband:
1.  We have an ongoing joke about who is funnier, but I'll at least give him that he is funny.  He makes me laugh and smile.
2.  He has an amazingly strong work ethic.  We work beautifully together.
3.  He is a wonderful father.  There's a lot of estrogen going on in our house; he is a trooper to handle it all so well.
4.  He is romantic.  I love all of his innuendos.  He makes me feel wanted and loved.
5.  He brings me flowers just because (and most likely because he knows I love that he brings me flowers).
6.  I appreciate his knowledge of the scriptures and gospel topics.
7.  His mind is full of random facts.  He shares them.  (Don't watch airplane-related movies with him though--he'll ruin them every time.)
8.  He loves to travel.  When we travel as a family, he researches the area finding cool activities and adventures for us to experience.
9.  He rubs my feet.
10. He washes dishes on Sunday.
11. He loves electronics, and I love that he encourages me to be tech savvy as well.  He strongly encouraged/made me give up my Franklin planner for the lovely Ipad he gave me for Christmas.
12. When I am not so tech savvy, he is my go-to-guy for technical support.
13. He works extremely hard at his job and to be the best he can be.
14. He is a great kisser.
15. I love his hands.  They are masculine and strong, yet they know how to quickly pull girl hair back in to a pony tail.  (Speaking of hair, he has some of the best guy hair ever!)
16. He serves others.  Christopher has a very giving heart.
17. This man is not only talented at carrying on a conversation but also in drawing people into a conversation.
18. I love that he is tall (and dark and handsome).
19. He is conscientious about maintaining our vehicles to keep us all safe and likes to keep them spotlessly clean.
20. He is an engaging teacher.
21. He is quick to forgive.  I have learned much from him.  And when I am not so quick to forgive, he loves me still.
22. I am the first one he calls when he has exciting news to share (and when the weight of the world is on his shoulders and he just needs a listening ear).
23. He holds my hand.
24. Financially, he and I are on the same page  We are both willing to sacrifice here and now for peace of mind later.
25. I love that I am a better "me" with him than I could possibly be without him.
26. He married me forever.
27. He takes his daughters on dates.
28. He puts up with my weird obsession with finding the "perfect" handbag.  Now that I have a DSLR camera, I might just have to start all over again.
29.  Out of all the people in this world, I want to be with him the most.  He is my best friend, and I would choose him again and again and again.