Before we ever got to the slide, we came across a bunch of wooden and bucket stilts set out just for passersby to try. Who knew my husband was skilled on stilts. I tried but I could never get my balance under control, even with Christopher's help. We had fun though, until Kristen took a spill and scraped up her knee and arm. Cue the loud crying.
This is my first time at the top of the slide. I usually took up position at the bottom with the pretense of taking pictures. First enlarge this picture of Kristen and look at that Nanny McPhee tooth.
My hat blew off half way down the slide. The lady behind my picked it up and brought it down for me. Thanks!
We had a couple hours after the slide and flight simulator, and decided to catch a few Parade of Homes homes on the way home. Toll Brothers just lost its top billing as our favorite new builder to Sopris Homes.