Sunday, November 2, 2014

Thankful Day 2 - Blogging

I could never have imagined so many years ago that journaling would become such a habit for me nor that the rewards could be any greater.  I have journaled off and on since I was a young teen, but once I began having children, I wanted a more consistent record of our lives together.  Journaling turned in to blogging, and blogging became fabulous because it also allowed me to attach pictures.

A couple of years ago, I took the early days of my journaling and transferred it onto my blog and attached as many pictures as I could.  The result?  My husband compiled two amazing books chronicling our lives.  What a treasure.  I love to find my girls curled up reading about our escapades, mishaps, and travels or to have Kristen ask, "Do you remember when...?" and realize she was simply too young to even remember.