Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Answered Prayers

Proof that God heard and answered my prayers?  I drove to the Denver LDS temple today.  I don't usually go alone, but since my sweetheart has been gone so much lately, I still needed to feel the peace of the temple in my life.

I overlooked the fact that my kids had a late start day today.  I had originally planned to leave at 8:45 after Kristen was picked up for carpool.  Because of late start, I had to drop Kristen off at her school at 9:30 and Misha and Amy off at the high school by 9:45.  I left the high school parking lot at 9:45.  I prayed that traffic would be good since it usually takes well over an hour to get to the temple.  Add to that the fact that the sessions are more often than not held on the hour now instead of every half hour.  I was shooting for 11 am.  If I missed that time, the next session was at 12 noon.

I arrived at the temple parking lot at 10:35.  Driving normal.  That's a miracle.