Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Snow Day! Hallelujah!

Our school district called a snow day on Tuesday morning.  Unfortunately I got the call at 5 am, but I wasn't too disappointed and neither was Amy who promptly went back to sleep.  The phone call woke Misha up and she wasn't able to get back to sleep.  I turned Kristen's alarm off and then I went to exercise.  The better news?  Chris' flight to NY was cancelled too.

Kristen slept until 8:50 when we should have already left for school.  She had a moment of panic and then realized I wouldn't have let her sleep in without a good reason.  She peaked out her window and saw all of the snow swirling in the wind. 

It was a lovely day just to stay inside and relax.  Amy missed a Physics final, but not to worry, it was rescheduled.  I don't know that my girls did any extra studying but it was a nice break before finals started.