Chris usually comes up with more interesting cleaning projects for the girls than I do. And they usually groan more with his requests. This particular chore required that I help the girls bring the ladder down from Misha's room. And the easiest way to do that was over the banister. We started with both girls upstairs holding on the ladder as it was lowered down to me and then one of them ran down to help me.
It was a two person job insomuch as one had to hold the ladder while the other did the dusting. Amy and Misha weren't too fond of the chore, but it was nice to have the bugs and dust cleared off the window sill. And I was rather particular about having the wooden vases centered exactly in the window when they were done.
I will say that my girls are pretty good about doing some kind of chore everyday without too much complaint. Misha actually comes to me asking what her chore is for the day as she likes to get it done as quickly as possibly.