Amy's first couple of weeks at school have been full of the usual challenges of getting used to living on her own, messy roommates, and being back in the swing of school. The initial group of friends that she made in her I-Connect group has shrunk some, but she has developed some solid friendships. Her new best friend, Liz, lives in an apartment across the hall at The Ivy, and those two are often found hanging out together, grocery shopping together, and working out together.
On the right side of the above picture, Bryce is taking the picture, then Amy, Liz, and Tyler. It was Bryce's birthday party (he and I share the January 22nd birthday). Amy, Liz, Bryce, and Tyler are great friends now and have a lot of fun on the weekends.
Picture below: Tyler, Liz, Amy, and Bryce.
Tyler gave a talk in his ward so Amy and Liz went to support him.
I love that she is having such a fantastic experience. I love that she Facetimes with us, asks questions about laundry and shopping, and still jokes with her sisters. College looks good on Amy.
This was from Amy wondering which yeast was best for making our Soft Sunday Pretzel recipe.

