We have been looking for a new natural gas BBQ since this last summer when Chris had a natural gas line stubbed out on to the deck. Chris found some Weber brands that he really loved but couldn't justify spending so much money on them.
I had periodically checked Craigslist since then to see if any of the styles he wanted were posted. The few times I found a BBQ that Chris would like, the BBQ had already been sold. I happened to look on New Year's Day and found one that met Chris' criteria AND was a great price--at least 2/3 less than if he were to buy new.
The guy who was selling the BBQ was moving to North Carolina and just wanted to start downsizing. We drove all the way down to Parker to pick up the BBQ on New Year's Day. Misha had a friend over when we got back home, and we happily enlisted her and her friend to help us lift the BBQ out of the back of the Pilot, up the steps to the front door, and out to the deck.