Saturday, November 24, 2018

Setting up Christmas Decorations

By Saturday, I was feeling a little better.  Let's say, I was pretty sure I was finished throwing up, but the queasiness and tiredness lingered.  Chris woke up feeling not so great.  He had been sleeping in the basement to avoid germs, but seems to have caught a bit of a bug.  He wasn't throwing up, so that was good.

By this point however, Kristen had pretty much reached her limit with the sick and boring people who couldn't take her anywhere or do anything with her.  Though I wasn't feeling great, I announced to her and Misha that we could start decorating for Christmas.  They were both all in and helped with carrying up some of the large Christmas totes and setting up the Christmas tree.  We worked on that for a couple of hours to a point where we had some decor up, the tree was somewhat decorated, the stockings were hung (with care, I might add), and they were happy.



I flopped back in bed and was happy to rest and would finish adding the lighted garland on the banisters along with other finishing touches next week.