Kristen and her friends, Maggie, Livia, and Leslie, planned a girls' night out. Chris and I picked them up from the middle school after play practice and drove them to Target first for a little shopping. Chris and I just let them go on their own, telling them to "not get kicked out of Target." They wandered around for awhile, found some treats to buy, and joined back up with Chris and I at the check out.
They wanted to go to Chick-fil-A so that was the next stop, though I made a not-so-quick stop at Tokyo Joe's instead. The girls sat at a booth together, while Chris and I enjoyed some time together on the other side of the restaurant.
Before heading home, the girls made one more stop at Michaels since one of the friends had never been there before.
The plan for the rest of the evening mostly involved some hot tub time for the girls.