Saturday, May 27, 2023

Graduation Day!

Hooray, the day finally came. 

Kristen's graduation ceremony was held on the football field at the school. Kristen had to be at the nearby middle school by 6:30 am. The school bussed all of the seniors to the school (probably so they didn’t have all of their cars taking space in the parking lot).

We arrived at the school around 8:30 am and dropped Amy, Misha, and Grandma off close to the stadium to find us seats. Chris and I went in search of a parking spot. 

It was a hot morning; I was wishing I had brought an umbrella! 




So happy to celebrate Kristen and her achievements. All of our girls worked hard through high school and can be proud of the academic success they each achieved.




Kristen, Paige Wazenegger, Maggie McMillan, and Nicole Vicente




We went out to dinner as a family in the evening to celebrate at Caprese Trattoria.