Thursday, May 22, 2025

Kristen's Mission Emails - Week 48 Pt 1

Hey y'all! 

Just a quick update!! 
  • We put our friends Sophia and Aquilla on date! They're so cool and prepared, it's crazy!! 
  • We got to go to the temple today!! I just love the temple and the chances I've gotten to go so frequently!
  • Went on exchanges with the sweet Sister Nybo! We got celebratory cheesecake for my 11 months!!


That's kind of all the big news from the last while! But I'm happy and growing and breaking out all the jumpers because it's literally winter here👎🥶😤.

I just want to encourage you all to go to a temple near you. Maybe it's just some time on the grounds, maybe it's participating in ordinances, but whatever it is, I promise you'll find the peace, answers, and the love of God that you seek.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

God loves ya and so do I! 

Cheers from Oz, 
Sister Kline