Here's the last three days!!
- Sisters Conference!! It was so good and so uplifting and if they stop doing them now I'll cry! I loved getting to see all my silly friends.
- Stake Conference!! My district sang in the choir and I was right smack in the middle of the zoom...I saw some less than flattering shots of myself afterwards😐
- We got to go the stake country dance!! So fun but killed me a bit to not dance to Cotton-Eyed Joe...next time!
Okay that's literally it and I know you just heard from me but I wanted to pop in and say hi and that I love you all!!
I've been thinking a lot about unanswered prayers. But that's not the same thing as unheard. We often expect an answer to be a single faceted godsend. But how many times have we expected God's answers in our own timing and way? And how many times are we disappointed when we restrict it to those bounds and don't see that exact result?
We are not forsaken, ignored, or unloved by our Father in Heaven, perhaps we simply aren't seeing all that He does from His holy perspective. Regardless, whatever unanswered prayers you have are heard. Give it the time it needs, pray for eyes to see, and as they said to us in Sisters Conference, be okay sitting with the wrestle. No growth in the comfort zone after all!
Love, Sister Kline