Sunday, September 7, 2025

Kristen Mission Emails - Week 63

RAHHH!! Oh hey. 

Happy P-Day! Transfer update...I'm still in Mawson Lakes (awesome lakes) and running the music/STL but they took away my bestie ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Sister Randall went to Darwin and I've literally been predicting it for weeks but the denial was blissful til it wasn't. I MISS HER (but I'll see her this week huzzah!) Alas, I am now with the lovely Sister Cutler, from my momma's home village (yes, village) of Stirling, Alberta, Canada! Small world! 

Quick updates:
  • Said lots of goodbyes with Sister Randall, it makes me sad for when it's my turn. There are some awesome people in awesome lakes๐Ÿ˜Ž 
  • We put our friend, John, on date!!! He's getting baptized on October 19 and needs lots of prayers, but he's awesome. He came to church again yesterday and said it's what helps him want to change๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ 
  • Had the coolest lesson with a member referral. Basically we were all crying by the end of it because the Spirit was so strong. She's a cutie 18 year old and I have faith she'll go far ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŠ 
  • The elders had a baptism yesterday and I sang and got to witness. Lucky me! 
Okay so it looks like nothing happened but SO much happened. We are always so busy and if we're not, we're planning something, and we've got some things up our sleeves. Yay for being busy! 

In my studies, I read from Alma 4:19, "..seeing no way that he might reclaim them save it were in bearing down in pure testimony against them." I went down a testimony rabbit hole. 

Here's my favorite quote I found: "[Testimony] is something that cannot be refuted. Opponents may quote scripture and argue doctrine endlessly. They can be clever and persuasive. But when one says, “I know,” there can be no further argument. There may not be acceptance, but who can refute or deny the quiet voice of the inner soul speaking with personal conviction?" (Gordon B. Hinckley) 

If you know Sister Kline lore, you know my struggle with the phrase "I know", but there are a few precepts of the gospel I'm confident applying it to. And after reading that, I love knowing that no one can take away my personal conviction, regardless of if they agree with it or not. 

The same goes for you. If you haven't found those things you can say "I know" about, keep searching until they are yours. Once they're in your possession, they can be with you forever. I LOVE YOU and I love Jesus and telling people about His awesome gospel!! 

See ya next week!
Sister Kline๐Ÿ’—