Sunday, November 23, 2025

Kristen's Mission Emails - Week 74 * Signing Off

Well....I never thought this day would come! This is my last email home, and I'll be back in Colorado this Saturday!!😱😁 

This week was pretty fun! Here's the haps:
  • Last MLC :( the coolest thing is about halfway thru my mission, I freaked out, thinking I wouldn't get to do all the things I hoped to on my mission (including participate in MLC) and God has found a way to include all those things in a plan far better than mine. I've loved being a part of the mission leadership and we've seen some mega miracles!! We set a goal for 50 baptisms, about double our average, and for the first time ever, we hit 55 baptisms in November, with one more week to go! I'm grateful to be here to see it all happening! God is hastening His work.🌊🌊 
  • We did two back to back overnight exchanges which was fun! But I always remember why I don't like doing them so close to each other because I was pooped after! But we've been blessed with some super sisters and I got to drive around in the hills in the rain and then walk around in the heat and the sun. Best of both worlds!🚢‍♀️πŸš— 
  • FINAL MUSIC DEVO!! I feel like a footballer retiring after their third Superbowl. I LOVE MUSIC. It brings the Spirit so powerfully and quickly. And I'm so grateful to know that God prepared me to plan these events and to serve in this way. I'm so proud of our choir and it went so well.πŸŽΆπŸ‘©‍🎀 
This week has been made up of a lot of "lasts". I get a bit more excited and a lot more sad everyday. There were days along the way when all I wanted was to come home to what was familiar. But I wouldn't trade anything for the growth and things I've learned over the last 18 months.

I've met some of my best friends, held a koala of course, but most importantly, I know my Savior better.

Serving the Lord has been the greatest privilege, and I'm going to soak up these last few days of wearing my name so close to His on my chest. He truly makes weak things strong, because here I am. 

Consider this my love letter to Australia. Love my mission. Love my Savior. Love the people I've met. And I love the grace and mercy that got me to this point. 

See you all soon! 

Signing off.... 
Sister Kline