Saturday, January 11, 2014

House Progress - Jan 10

I had this crazy notion last Friday that I was going to walk over to the property to meet up with our landscaper.  Chris even warned me, "You're going to be cold."  I was determined so I bundled up and headed out.  Well, it wasn't so bad in the neighborhood where the wind couldn't be felt quite so much, but once I got going along Colorado Boulevard, my ears were freezing.  Yep, it was kind of a dumb choice.

All along I thought Chris (who was also meeting with the landscaper) would come by and pick me up on his way.  Well, that never happened since he drove the back way, nor did he come to find me once he realized that I wasn't there.  Boo.  So I kept on walking and freezing.

But there is progress to report.  The plumbers were installing pipes and the HVAC was being installed.  I will look forward to the day when there is actual heat to be turned on.  It gets rather cold at times.  The windows should be delivered next week, measurements for the kitchen, bath, and laundry will be taken, and we have an electrical walk-through on Friday the 17th.