So,
Amy is laying next to me on the bed and we are both checking out
Pinterest. I happen on to a board of funny quotes. Her head bounces
against me every time I laugh. I show her the funny and she gives a
small token humph to humor me. Then I come across this gem, and I start
laughing hard enough that Chris thinks I am crying.
"I have something
to say to all the young girls out there. Love yourself.
Appreciate your body. Tell yourself that you are beautiful everyday.
Are you listening? It's important. I'm telling you this because you
don't realize that you are going to get so, SO much fatter over the next
twenty years. So fat."
I showed it to Amy and she said, "It's not
that funny, Mom." I can hardly talk I am laughing so hard. "YES IT IS!
Because it is so true!!!!"
She left my room shortly after.