Thursday, January 16, 2014

Misha's New Jacket

We bought a wool jacket for Amy about a year and a half ago at end-of-season sales.  She said she loved it.  She said she would wear it.  We chose to save it and give it to her as a Christmas gift.  And after Christmas, it hung in the closet without any wear.  We moved it to the rental and it was pushed to the back of the closet without any thought given to it.

I was moving things around, as I am inclined to do, and came upon the jacket.  It is adorable.  I pulled it out and called for Misha to come to the top of the stairs.  "Would you wear this?"  Misha's eyes absolutely lit up."Yes."  And she hurried down the stairs to try it on.  I need to get a better picture of her wearing it.  It is perfect on her (and someone fits in to her current "Dr. Who" and "Sherlock" obsession).  Either way, I think she looks great in it.  This was taken after her Honor Choir concert in Greeley.