Misha had the job to wash both decks one afternoon while Chris, Amy and I were gone. She was fine cleaning the lower deck, but wasn't quite sure how to get the hose up to the upper deck. It helped to have Chris home later who could then reach up with the hose for Misha to grab on to. I had tried to hand her the hose, but with a bit of jumping on my part, I still wasn't able to get the hose into her grasp. I turned the spigot on and it only took a second for me to process that standing beneath the upper deck was a sure way for me to get wet. Chris and I ran in to the house.
Amy thought it would be fun to see if she could avoid the water and promptly headed out. Bad choice. Chris quickly locked the door, and Misha took only a second to realize that she had an easy prey. Wet Amy. Let me in!! Dadddddd!