I found this Groupon for a scavenger hunt in downtown Denver a couple of months ago. It has taken us awhile to have some time to take advantage of it. The Groupon was through UrbanAdventure.com. I recommend it for a fun family activity and what better way to celebrate Misha's birthday with a little evening fun. The weather was delightfully perfect. We did a lot of walking. I should have heeded Chris' advice to wear socks and shoes. My feet were burning with my flip flops after all the walking. We started at the Capital building and meandered around downtown, on the 16th Street Mall, and down to Larimer Square and then back again. Our time for the scavenger hunt would have been better except that we stopped for dinner at Chili's midway.
We happened upon Chris Powell filming for Extreme Weight Loss. I guess his show is now based in Denver.