Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Amy's Letter Jacket

Amy got her birthday present from Chris and I a little early.  The only argument I heard in favor of letting her have a letter was that it would keep her warm on cold, snowy days.  It was kind of similar to the Far Side comics where it shows what dogs hear when people talk to them:  Blah Blah Blah Blah.  All I heard was, "It will keep me warm."  I have watched her walk out the door in a just a sweatshirt in the middle of winter.  If she would wear it, I was all for it.

She was able to submit her two letters--in Academics and Music--when she turned in her order form and they sewed them on for her.  She has since added a little bar signifying a second letter in Academics.  I am proud of all her hard work.

She normally doesn't wear a long black dress around the house, but had just arrived home with Chris from her Christmas Choir Concert.  She is in the Women's Choir.  And there's Misha, the photo bomber.