Friday, December 12, 2014

Misha's Band Concert

December is the month for concerts along with everything else we need to fit in to our schedules.  Misha had a concert on Amy's birthday.  I had hoped to have Misha to the school by 6:10.  Unfortunately Amy and Allie had a driving mishap that kind of slowed us down as I needed to help there, and then drop Kristen off at a friend's for a Christmas program practice.  Chris was driving home from the airport and would go help Amy as soon as he arrived home.  Misha arrived at the school at 6:29.  I had to park a couple of blocks away and when I finally walked in to the gym, there was standing room only.  The good news, the concert wasn't very long. 

Amy and Allie were taken care of, and I was able to pick Kristen up from the church after her practice.

I love that I can always pick Misha out in a crowd.