Our plans for the evening included Jamie and Jarom John. We dropped our kids off at their house while the adults went for dinner in Loveland at On The Border. We had hoped originally to go to a little fancier place, but as you can imagine, most places were booked for the evening by people who planned ahead. We had to wait for about 45 minutes after arriving, but enjoyed our meal.
The kids stayed at Johns, had pizza and rootbeer floats, and probably pretended to watch tv while texting each other on their devices. Actually Amy was watching tv because of an unfortunate incident with her iPhone.
We arrived back at Johns around 9:30 pm and I think all of the adults were rather tired. I suggested a 9:45 countdown, a 10:30 countdown, and finally at 11:30 we counted down. Kristen and Misha stayed for a sleep over.
Before leaving, Jamie had said that they had plenty of beds because some of her girls were also sleeping over elsewhere. So we brought the sleeping bags back home. Chris must have picked up Misha's sweater as well.
I was texting with Misha at midnight. She asked about her sweater. I told her Dad brought it home. She asked about her sleeping bag. I told her Dad brought it home. She said, "Stop taking my stuff! Happy New Year!"