Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dance Recital

Kristen had a dance recital on Saturday afternoon.  I'll admit, after a morning of shoveling and raking mulch, I wasn't feeling too clean.  I did change my clothes, but forgot to put on shoes to cover my dirty toes.  Oh well.  Chris came to the recital from watching Amy's final tennis match and then bringing her to the dance recital, in all his dirty clothes glory, sporting his cowboy hat.  He leaned over and said he'd take the hat off except that his hair was a sight.  Not long after the recital started, someone behind us tapped Chris on the shoulder and asked if he would take off his hat so that they could see.  So we both looked a little messy.

Kristen did a fantastic job in her dance.  She had three different numbers and there were 21 total dances.  Chris left after Kristen's second dance to get back to work.  Misha and Amy came to help all the little girls change in to the proper outfits and be ready for their dances.

Kristen loved that it was "required" that she wear makeup.  Any chance she gets...