So, the timing of the leaking humidifier line, though not fun, was a blessing in disguise. Why you ask? Because we were starting our basement finish, and it would have leaked at some point. Having it start before all of the finish work was done was a blessing for us.
Our basement doesn't require much to finish it off. We were able to afford to have it framed, sheetrocked, and textured as well as having Chris' office completed during the house-building process. All that we have left to finish is the trim, hang doors, tile work, bathroom work, and carpet. I'm not sure that our budget will allow us to finish everything right now, but we should get everything but the plumbing, granite, and carpet in right now.
This tile below proved to be a bit of a challenge. We used it in the rest of the house and hoped to finish off the bathrooms with it in basement. Unfortunately, I found out that it had been discontinued. Why???? So I had to go and find new stuff for the main bathroom and then the tile guy had to carefully lay out what we had of the tile below to create a decent pattern...and not break a single piece. I am on a mission to find more of the tile but have not had any luck as of yet.