Friday, May 22, 2015

Move-Up Day

Kristen has been worried about who her teacher will be next year.  All students at her school find out on the second to last day of the school year and get to spend some time in their new teacher's room with all the students in the class for next year.

Kristen was hoping for Mrs. Spong.  She knew who she didn't want and was dreading that maybe she would be stuck with Mrs. G (apparently she's a yeller).  She also did not want to be in a portable for the next year with the new male teacher replacing Mr. Johnson.

I knew that her face would tell the whole story the moment she climbed out of the carpool van.  I was a little relieved as I was greeted with this face.  It is a terribly poor-quality photo, but she wouldn't hold still and was bouncing around with excitement.