Friday, June 10, 2016

No Perfect Purses Out There

I have been looking for a purse for a while now.  I see it as an investment, so I like to find one that meets all of my requirements and not just buy on a whim.  My requirements:  leather, interior and exterior POCKETS , at least a 9.5" drop on the purse straps so I can easily slide it on to my shoulder when wearing a winter jacket, flat purse straps (not the rolled kind because they are too uncomfortable), and somewhat large.

I finally took the plunge and ordered a purse from amazon and was excited for it to arrive.  Sadly, it is now boxed up to be returned.  It was nice enough and the leather was beautiful, but the purse was too much like a stiff briefcase.

AGHGHGHGHGHGH!  I am getting tired of looking and my current purse looks like it belongs in the reject pile.