Friday, May 5, 2017

New Treadmill

You know it is love when your husband takes two hours out of his busy Saturday schedule to help you look at treadmills.  We checked a few at Dicks Sporting Goods and then Fitness Gallery after doing research online.  Because I was so impressed with the quality and longevity of my previous treadmill, I opted to go with a True Treadmill again from Fitness Gallery.  It comes with a great warranty and customer service.

I was grateful that the weather last week was so nice because I had to walk outside until my treadmill was delivered on Thursday.  Yay!  I didn't even get a chance to use it that day since my girls had activities throughout the afternoon and evening, but you can bet I took it for a test "walk" on Friday morning.  I need to rework the floor mats a bit now, but YAY for my new treadmill.