My sweetheart is nine today. From the moment I realized that she would become a part of our family, I was so thrilled. When Chris and I found out that she was going to be a girl, both of us were so excited. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I lay watching her little body on the ultrasound. I prayed for a beautiful, brown-eyed, curly brown-haired sweetheart!
Amy has grown into a beautiful young girl whom I love having in our home. She is thoughtful, kind and helpful. I know that I can count on her to get things done. Her sisters look up to her, and I love it when she spends time being a great big sister. She will often read to Kristen at bedtime. When I hear the door of Kristen's room click closed, I know that Amy has also tucked her in for the night. As often as Amy and Misha argue about stuff, I know that they would be lost without each other.
Happy Birthday to my sweetheart.