Following the singing, the highlight of the assembly was the chance to throw a pie in the principal's face along with the gym teacher, Mr. Weide. I had forgotten how loud a room of kids could be. Holy cow.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Show Choir
When Amy moved to the fourth grade, she was invited to join the 4th and 5th grade Show Choir. The choir practices every Tuesday morning at 8 am for 45 minutes. They had their first performance at the Christmas assembly last Thursday before the kids got out for Christmas vacation. Kristen and I walked over to the school to watch and to surprise Amy. The Vocal Chorus from Frederick High School attended the assembly and sang a number of songs--they were pretty good. I think the students really enjoyed them.

Following the singing, the highlight of the assembly was the chance to throw a pie in the principal's face along with the gym teacher, Mr. Weide. I had forgotten how loud a room of kids could be. Holy cow.

Following the singing, the highlight of the assembly was the chance to throw a pie in the principal's face along with the gym teacher, Mr. Weide. I had forgotten how loud a room of kids could be. Holy cow.