After much research, I finally settled on a camera and Chris was kind enough to give it to me for Christmas. It is a Canon G12. It does a lot more than I know how to do at this point, but I want to learn. It has been fun reading about all the digital features and then taking pictures of my girls. They aren't always appreciative. In fact, it has a feature that gives the picture a fish-eye effect which means that if you are taking a picture of a person's face, their nose looks enormous. Kristen was so totally offended when I took one of her, "Why would you even take a picture of me like that?" I laughed, but to protect her dignity, I will not post it on here.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
New Camera
After much research, I finally settled on a camera and Chris was kind enough to give it to me for Christmas. It is a Canon G12. It does a lot more than I know how to do at this point, but I want to learn. It has been fun reading about all the digital features and then taking pictures of my girls. They aren't always appreciative. In fact, it has a feature that gives the picture a fish-eye effect which means that if you are taking a picture of a person's face, their nose looks enormous. Kristen was so totally offended when I took one of her, "Why would you even take a picture of me like that?" I laughed, but to protect her dignity, I will not post it on here.