Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More on Dreams

Speaking of Kristen's dreams, she tells us at least once daily of her plans to go to Paris, France someday and be a designer. "First thing I am going to do is find a hotel to stay in, a very fancy one, or maybe I'll buy a house, but probably a hotel because then I'll have a swimming pool. Then I'll hire some people to make my shop, then I'll have people make the clothes I design. I'll go on a date and have my first kiss. Then I'll get my married and have children (I want all girls and two boys). After my wedding, I'll have my honeymoon. What!? I need to find my true love. Then I'll get a babysitter to watch my children. Then I want to get a poodle. Don't worry my kids will clean up the poop. What!? They do chores. Then I'll go see the Eiffel Tower and go see the Statue of Liberty--there's a small one there. Then I'll go to that little stream in Paris. Then I will have you come and visit me." I tell her that I will definitely come and visit her.