Amy asked if she could take lessons as well, so they have a short three-week summer camp with lessons twice a week. I think next summer I will have to get them in earlier so that they can do more than one session.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Tennis
Before summer started, I asked the girls what they would like to take for summer camps/lessons. Misha requested tennis lessons. I began looking around. Living outside of Longmont can be a real bummer because we have to pay the non-resident fee on any city recreation classes that we take. Really bugs. Anyway, I was able to get around this fee with a referral from a friend whose daughters have taken private tennis lessons. I got the lady's contact information and was pleasantly surprised that her prices were even more reasonable than the city's prices, AND I didn't have to pay any non-resident fees.
Amy asked if she could take lessons as well, so they have a short three-week summer camp with lessons twice a week. I think next summer I will have to get them in earlier so that they can do more than one session.

Amy asked if she could take lessons as well, so they have a short three-week summer camp with lessons twice a week. I think next summer I will have to get them in earlier so that they can do more than one session.