Monday, July 22, 2019

A Weekend with Kings

Kristen had so much fun staying with my sister and her family for the weekend before being dropped off at EFY on Monday afternoon.  It didn't hurt that my niece, Jenna, brought her little people over to "Grandma's" house.  Kristen loves babies and little kids and Jenna has three of them.

On Saturday, Kristen got to see Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon.


Susan and Carson took Kristen and their daughter, Melissa, to Music and the Spoken Word on Sunday morning and then stayed to tour Temple Square.  Kristen and Melissa later had fun making bracelets together.  Kristen commented that it was a memory-making kind of day.

Susan sent me a text: Kristen is such a gentle soul. Sammy and Emma are sitting on the floor playing and Kristen came in and sat down. She said to Sammy, you were kind of shy the last time I met you. Sammy replied, yes I was, but then I met you and I'm not shy anymore...She is a doll and it is a treat to have her.  Thanks Susan and Carson for hosting Kristen.






And then there was shopping Monday morning and some new earrings.