Since everyone was home on Sunday, we surprised Misha with an early birthday celebration. On her actual birthday, Amy and I serenaded Misha and brought homemade donuts for breakfast. And yes...she woke up looking like that!
Earlier in the day, Misha waited all day long for her birthday present to be delivered. We thought the delivery guy was finally coming around 5 pm when he stopped first at the neighbor's house, then drove to our driveway, stopped, and then left. She was pretty bummed. However, the delivery guy must have realized his mistake when he came back to the house five minutes later. Misha was happy to unwrap her new wireless headphones.
Amy and I took Misha out to dinner at Rosalee's Pizzeria on Main in Longmont. Look at the size of that pizza!
The crust was just too much to finish.
Amy went to workout after dinner and Misha and I headed home for a little photo shoot.



