Sunday, October 13, 2019

A Birthday Surprise

Chris' birthday is next week, but the girls and I thought it would be fun to surprise him with a birthday dinner while Amy and Misha were home for the weekend. And it worked! He didn't suspect a thing. 

I made a roast beef dinner, Amy picked up a piece of German chocolate cake for Chris, and Amy and Misha decorated before Chris got home from church. I hope he knows that he is loved.

Misha gave Chris a wireless charger, Kristen a "No Whining" t-shirt and a velociraptor/Colorado flag sticker, and Amy a case for his new iPhone.  I surprised Chris with some new cufflinks to replace the Superman cufflink that broke (Superman and Captain America) along with a box full of funky socks.  The biggest surprise was fixing his garage-sale edger that stopped working five years ago. I think he will be excited to use it, but not sure if the weather will hold for edging this season. (And the girls were happy to try out the Portrait mode on their phones.)



Happy Birthday to the most favorite man in our house.  We love you Christopher!