My mom had a Relief Society conference that she wanted to attend on Saturday morning, so she and I left the house early for Lethbridge (about 20 minutes away). We sat with some of her friends for breakfast, listened to a lady from her stake talk about her life with Multiple Sclerosis and then attended a class on using your Instapot. I think we both got some ideas on how to use it better and more creatively.
Chris, Kristen, and my dad met us in Lethbridge just after 11 am. There wasn’t a whole lot of options for things to do since it was so chilly. We stopped at Tim Horton's for donut holes, a grocery store and then ended up at Costco to wait for my parents to come back from running their errands.
My mom chose to drive home after lunch while my dad, Chris, Kristen, and I went to a movie at the Movie Mill called "The Fighting Preacher."
Chris and my dad started to watch the football game, but it didn't start until after 8 pm and Chris was still on East Coast time. He lasted until about 10 pm and then came down to bed and promptly fell asleep. I didn't fall asleep quite so early and could hear my dad cheering every so often.