It is simply too early in Fall to be having so much snow. Already this week we have canceled seminary twice and had two late start days for school. Should have been three because they canceled Monday and Wednesday, and Tuesday was the worst of it.
Kristen is stepping up as my 4-wheeler, snowplow driver. I do the sidewalk, front steps, and the concrete in front of the garage, and usually in that time, the 4-wheeler driver can get the rest of the round-about done.
She stayed home from school today because of a cold, but I "suggested" that she come help me clear snow. The cold temperatures would help to shrink her sinuses in the process. After clearing the driveway, the afternoon sun dried it all up nicely.
Kristen and I took the opportunity to do a little sledding on the back hill before going back into the house. One of our sleds is a lot better than the others.
I'm pretty sure Kristen loved that I would stay outside and play with her.