I suggested to Amy that she ought to do some researching on the best "used" car for a new driver that we should consider. I suggested that it would help her dad out and give her some valuable research skills and knowledge about what the best car might be. I suggested that she check Consumer Reports Annual Car Issue and look at value, price, reliability, and ratings.
So, this is a text conversation that she had with her dad (he was in London):
A: http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Chevrolet-Camaro-d606#listing=113744369
http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d606&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=80504&distance=MILES_100&searchChanged=true&colors=Black&maxPrice=20000&maxMileage=57000&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true&sortType=PRICE&sortDirection=ASC#listing=114388753_isFeatured
this one is manual
C: U r crazy
A: no I’m not
its even a manual
and not many miles
C: U r crazy
A: nooooooo
i want this car
C: You just made my point
A: how? its a good car
C: It's not practical. And it's way too much power for a little girl.
A: practical?
its a car
C: With two seats!
And high insurance
A: but i want this car
C: And I want a pony
A: no you don’t
i just don’t want a sissy car
with no power at all...
C: A sissy car will keep you alive
How about we buy a turbo smart car?
A: NO
C: Want to guess how much say you have?
Rhymes with shear-o
A: its gonna be the kids car so we should have some say
C: You can say when we turn on the heater
A: dad
what kind of car are you thinking of then
i don’t want something that has no power
what if the acura became the kids car and you got a new one
C: https://www.google.com/search?q=clown+car&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari#imgrc=8hG1zJdcxaAUIM%3A
A: rude
C: that's a great idea. I've always wanted to have a high powered camaro
A: it is
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/models/used/honda/civic/overview.htm
C: You like civic?
Can you find pros and cons for civic corolla and Sentra?
And Mazda 3. If you want to learn how to research I'll help you. It's a good lesson. But no camaro
A: ok
i just wanna drive a camaro once