Saturday. The girls were already lamenting that their week was almost over and that they didn't want to go back to school on Monday. I couldn't blame. We had enjoyed a nice relaxing week (only with a hiccup or two). I always love being able to spend vacation time with Chris. When he goes back to work, I have to share him.
The favorite joke of the week: How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it.
Saturday was a rather lazy kind of day. We headed down to the Rembrandt dining room on the 3rd floor for breakfast. As I headed out to find the ladies' room, I ran in to Kevin and Candace in line. I asked them to join us at our table and returned to help get that set up. Since they were usually early risers and usually ate early, I was surprised to see that we had beat them down for breakfast. It was our last day of the cruise; we were all running a little slow. After breakfast, the girls took off to find something fun to do. Chris and I found a quiet place in the Olive or Twist Lounge to chat with Kevin and Candace until we were kicked out as they prepared for some event.
The sky was overcast in the morning. The girls hung out by the pool. Chris and Misha went on a galley tour at 11:00 am which lasted over lunch (no worries, they got to eat filet mignon!)
Amy, Kristen, and I went up to the Windjammer for lunch. Kristen spent a lot of her day at the Kids' Club and Amy hung out by the pool.
I laid in bed nursing a sore tailbone and watched some rather inane tv. What I should have been doing was working on my blog, but that would have meant sitting on my tailbone. Since Chris and the girls missed the Ice Skating performance earlier in the week, he took the girls while I stayed in our room.
We had dinner at 6 pm and the girls were kind enough to pack up all of their suitcases before we went down. We were planning to carry off our luggage early in the morning since we had a 10:40 am flight from Hobby Airport.
After dinner, we checked out some of the professional photos from our week and purchased three at $20 a pop, complete with a $10 usb thingie. We could have bought 10 pictures for $175 or all of the pics from the cruise for $450. Seemed a little excessive, though there were a few cute ones. We posed for a few pictures of our own. Kristen had gone back to the Kids' Club.