We usually like to attend a Christmas concert at this time of year. Since we have been to the symphony a couple of times, I thought it might be cool to try something new. I just happened to look to see if Gentri was going to be in Colorado for a Christmas concert. I lucked out and discovered that they were; unfortunately, they were all sold out. I called and asked to be put on a waiting list and found that I was the first to be added to the list.
The concert was to be held November 23rd and I got a call on the 22nd saying that tickets had been turned in and did I want them. Chris was flying when I got the call and so I had to make a spur of the moment decision and say that we wanted the tickets. Unfortunately, we had plans to go out with friends that we had to cancel.
The concert was fantastic. I loved all of the Christmas music and the encore number from Les Miserables "Bring Him Home."