The video clip is called Faith Crisis: What Do We Do When We Feel Nothing?
I watched this and then sent it along with this text to my family:
"What is your anchor in this life? What do you know? Dad and I are anchored by the thought, “Hold fast to what you do know.” Why Amy are you applying to BYU again—for the third time? Why Misha are you at BYU and struggling? Why Kristen do you get up each morning to go to seminary even though you don’t like it and feel you don’t get anything out of it? Faith. Because you know that even though it takes time--years sometimes--God hears and answers prayers. He is never as far away as we sometimes think He is. And in that waiting and enduring, we are being refined."
I am thankful for seminary and for inspirational people who share their testimonies and struggles, and I am thankful for faith.