Gotta love when you stop at the furniture store and not only have they started their Black Friday sale, but they are also taking an additional amount off through the weekend. Chris and I thought we would just look, but we found a couch and loveseat that was comfy and our style.
I would actually love it if my living room was big enough for a sectional, and I would even be okay with this blue color if it matched the blue in my house.
But we chose this one instead. The grey couch in the store didn't look so obviously grey. Next to the brown couch of the same style. We thought it could possibly match our decor. We "bought" the grey footstool to bring home and do a color check. It did not match.
Kristen and I returned the grey footstool to the store and walked in on a commercial being filmed. As I got to the desk, the sales guy asked if Kristen and I wanted to be famous and be in the commercial. I declined. However, we did sit in the massage chairs for about a half an hour. Kristen used to mock Chris and I for going to the furniture store to sit in the chairs, but I think she is now an avid enthusiast.
We have had our current couches for almost 13 years. They have been sat on and worn out a lot. New couches will be delivered next Wednesday.