Monday, March 31, 2025

Kristen's Mission Emails - Week 41

Missionary work is just rejection therapy😱 

Hi people, this week was pretty uneventful (probably not actually but I just can't think of anything that happened) so here's a quick list! 
  • Decided on this transfers mission choir participants 
  • Got gaslighted by a member that I would see 10-15 kangaroos on the drive down🦘 from their home. Never getting my hopes up again because I saw none. 
  • Had heaps of people at English class! 
  • Saw a flock of emus on the drive home from Mildura! 
  • Thought someone was breaking in at 1am (it was the wind)🙉 
  • Sang at like 5 different events!! This is my life now 
  • My companion tried to teach me to speak like a true Australian🇦🇺 
  • Had scrumptious authentic Brazilian barbecue 
  • Went finding in the city (fear factory irl [In Real Life]) and tried out rejection therapy. Not a fan😱 
We were teaching our friend, Tia, this week. She speaks Chinese primarily, so we have the Chinese elders translate and help teach. They were explaining repentance. The Chinese characters literally mean "heart change everyday". I love that so much!! 

Repentance really is just daily improvement or striving at the least! Remember to repent daily (and it will change your heart along the way)!!💗 

Sister Walters and Kristen


English Class


Love you all!!

Sister Kline