Saturday, March 22, 2025

Shoe Shopping with Chris

Chris hasn't had new shoes in awhile. He scored big. I picked out 3 of the 4 pairs.

We don't buy sparkly shoes for our girls anymore, so someone has to get them still. What started out as a joke turned into, "I think I could pull these off at some of my work events." So he got the sparkly shoes.


They were on clearance and then half price off the clearance price. I like them. I think Amy and Misha were a little surprised. Amy did request that he wear socks with them as she is opposed to the no-sock trend.


These boots were also in the clearance and then half off that price.


This type of shoe was the real reason we went looking in the first place. He needed something that bridged the casual and comfy for travel to still professional looking.