We have shelving and closets coming together. I groaned, however, when I checked on two of the girls' closets. There must have been some translation error with their closets. I quickly texted Dave. Perhaps it was just an April Fool's joke from the trim guys! Regardless, I looked at the way they had laid out the closet and wondered out loud, "Why? Why would anyone want a closet like that?" That was about the time Dave and his sidekick Charlie (his youngest son who is on Spring Break) climbed the stairs to the second floor. He looked at the closets and said, "That's not what I told them!" He found the installers working in the pantry and showed them what they needed to fix.
This is a hall closet next to the girls' rooms and bathroom. We had to omit the highest planned-for shelf since it wouldn't allow room to actually reach anything on the top shelf without scraping knuckles. Chris plans to install a second router in this closet.