No more joking today! It's not allowed. The closets were corrected in the girls' rooms, and shelves were installed in the pantry, the office, extra closets--I am loving all of my storage spaces. Can't wait to start organizing! Seriously, I am most excited about it.
Hall closet
Pantry
Office closet
The accent tile was added to the powder bath shower and the girl's shower.
We had ordered an over-the-toilet cabinet that was placed in another ideal spot that we hadn't considered ordering that kind of cabinet for. It is an extra vanity make-up station in the girls' bathroom. The cabinet was placed in the vanity area but has now been moved to its final resting spot. Again, finished end pieces have to be ordered. A cabinet is on order for the small vanity area.
The bifold doors on the linen closet were installed.
The trim is almost done. I don't think the trim guy is really looking forward to adding the trim to the second story of windows in the living room and entry way since he is leaving it until last. I love the look of our trim. I noted a picture online of different trim styles and found it interesting that this layout is a typical layout for traditional Craftsman style.
This is a shot of Amy's closet. She is looking forward to the two small windows that light the space. Misha and Kristen's closets are a bit bigger but have no exterior light. So, it won't exactly match, but the girls all want drawers in their closets, so we will purchase Closet Maid pieces to create a stack of drawers that will be on the wall opposite the door.
The trim was added to the half walls at the top of the stairs in the loft. Amazing how it finishes off a space where before it looked pretty rough.
And I looked down and noticed that the laundry room floor had been grouted. So much fun stuff going on.