Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring Break - Thursday

Misha was just as happy for me to leave her home again today, but I pretty much made her go swimming.  Amy had her friend Allie along, and Kristen's friend Estee joined us.  I tried to convince Misha to invite a friend, but she was anti-going to begin with and wasn't in the mood to concede.  But...she had fun.  I know because I was watching for that smile on her face.

We drove down to Broomfield to the Paul Derda Recreation Center.  The slides and pool area were most impressive and the girls spent most of the time tubing down the slide.  They would switch back and forth from the slides to the lazy river to the hot tub.  Once they got tired of that, I pulled out my underwater camera and the fun began again, because how cool is it to take selfies while tubing down the slide?

So, not sure what kind of pictures I've got as I am just uploading them now.