Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year's Day

It seemed as though the projects at our house were never-ending.  Amy slept over at Kenadi's house and it was the perfect opportunity to move beds around.  Amy had been sleeping on the queen since earlier in the year when we had to move things out of the basement in order to finish it.  She was not happy to relinquish it. 

She woke up around 10 am and texted asking if she could stay longer.  Since we were mid-moving, I was happy to let her stay.  However, I told her I would let her stay longer IF she would be happy for the rest of the day.  She can get a little crabby without sleep.  Once she promised she would be happy, I told her we were moving her bed.

We moved Amy's twin bed out of Kristen's room and rearranged Kristen's room back to what it had been.  The queen bed was set up in the basement and is now ready for my parent's visit this week.